If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you may return it for exchange or refund within six (6)
months of purchase, in its original packaging and with proof of purchase from Red Ball Oxygen.
- If you need to return an item, you can ship it back to Red Ball Oxygen or drop the product off at any of our branch locations.
- Product returns must be made within six (6) months from date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated.
- Returned products must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged and in saleable condition.
- Proof of purchase is required in all cases.
- Custom-made or non-stock item returns may be denied or made subject to restocking fee.
IF YOU ARE SHIPPING THE PRODUCT:
- Carefully package the item(s) and include the packing slip.
- Write the reason for returning the product on your packing slip; if the packing slip is not available, please provide the purchase date, the original invoice number and the item number for the product.
- Indicate whether you would like a replacement product or a credit.
- Ship the package to the nearest Red Ball Oxygen branch location.
- Please prepay shipping – Red Ball Oxygen does not accept Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.s).
- For assistance with returns, call customer service at 800-551-8150.
- Orders may be cancelled at any point prior to the shipment process with no cancellation fees.
- Products that are packaged and put onto a truck for delivery are considered products that are shipped. Any returns or cancellations after this point may be subject to a restocking fee.
- If an item has already been shipped, and then cancelled, please refer to the return policy.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR BUSINESSES
ALL PRODUCTS SOLD TO BUSINESS CUSTOMERS ARE WARRANTED ONLY FOR USE IN BUSINESS, GOVERNMENT,
RESALE, OR ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURE AGAINST DEFECTS IN WORKMANSHIP OR MATERIALS UNDER
NORMAL USE FOR ONE (1) YEAR AFTER DATE OF PURCHASE FROM RED BALL OXYGEN. AT RED BALL OXYGEN’S
OPTION, THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY PRODUCT IT DETERMINES TO BE DEFECTIVE IN WORKMANSHIP OR
MATERIALS WILL BE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
- NO WARRANTY OR AFFIRMATION OF FACT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED
WARRANTY STATEMENT ABOVE, IS MADE OR AUTHORIZED BY RED BALL OXYGEN. RED BALL OXYGEN DISCLAIMS
ANY LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF PRODUCT MISUSE, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, IMPROPER
INSTALLATION, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, MISREPAIR OR MISAPPLICATION. RED BALL OXYGEN EXPRESSLY
DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS: (I) ARE MERCHANTABLE; (II) FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
OR (III) DO NOT AND WILL NOT INFRINGE UPON OTHERS’ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
- RED BALL OXYGEN MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS CONSUMERS IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS
WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENT ACT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
RED BALL OXYGEN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. RED BALL OXYGEN’S LIABILITY IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES IS LIMITED TO,
AND SHALL NOT EXCEED, THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT GIVES RISE TO ANY LIABILITY.